Thursday, November 4, 2010

Great News!!!

So my father doesn't have to get his leg cut off! I am so excited. It made yesterday that much better. It was a really good day. Though my son behaved really bad!

So there is this guy R who my cousin J tried to set me up with. First off, I hate when people try to set me up. I hate that more than anything. I am single, and for the most part happy with that. He is really obnoxious though because he wants to come over and hang out. I don't like to introduce my friends or the guys I date to my son because I don't like for him to get super attached to people who are going to leave. So anyhow, he is always asking to hang out.

I am a very busy person. I have a balance in my life that I don't want to change right now. I have my friends that are already in my life and I am happy with them. They adore my son, and they are people who I know aren't going to leave. Mainly because they are also my family.

I also have presented another man with my heart, and he hasn't decided if he wants it yet. Though, I can understand the things that are holding him back. He doesn't like kids, and I have one. Everyone says I am foolish to fall for someone like that, but honestly it would be nice to get with a guy who doesn't have kids. A guy who didn't expect me to have his kids.

I am young enough that it should be okay that I don't want a man to come in and ruin the balance of my life. I've had my heart broken enough that I really don't need anymore until I am in a place where I can adequately deal with it.

More later, I must get back to my school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment