Monday, November 15, 2010

Confusion...

So, L asked K if he and I were together today and he said he thought we were. Well, when I asked him if I could change my facebook status he said to wait until he can talk to me tomorrow. I am sort of worried to what he will say. I like him, and I don't want him decide he doesn't like me.

He's spent the night a few times, though the last two nights he's come over to hang out he's gone home. Which isn't that bad, I like not being afraid of waking someone up when I am getting ready for work. That and I don't want someone to be around when my son is here.

I just like to keep those things separate. I don't know why, well yeah I do. I don't want my son to get really attached to anyone and for him to leave. That and I don't want to parade men in front of him. I don't want that for him. So, I am trying to keep them separate. Though, the other day he came over when my son was awake and for some reason it really bothered me. Even though he gave him a little car toy. I just don't.... sigh. I don't really know exactly why it bothers me so much.

Anyhow, so yeah. We'll see what tomorrow holds for me. I haven't been sticking to my diet that much. Though, I still weigh the same so I haven't been gaining. Tomorrow I work, so hopefully I can resist the fries. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment